Waste Collection Permit

If you do not want to waste your time with the waste collection permit.

What can I do for you?

  • Apply for new waste collection permit.

  • Renew your existing waste collection permit

  • Complete the form about supplementary questions

  • Add vehicles and sub contractors to your permit

  • Add extra facility or EWC code to your permit

  • Addition of Ports of Export (TFS)

  • Waste collection docket template

  • Your Annual Return

Hazardous Waste

In case of any hazardous waste shipment, you will need professional assistance from a DGSA (Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser) to comply with regulations.

As a DGSA I can help you on the following topics:

  • Act as an appointed DGSA under contract

  • Make an audit to inspect what are the technical and legal requirements.

  • Apply for hazardous waste collection permit

  • Keep hazardous goods shipments under strict control

  • Create all documentation and reports

Write a quick message here: