Each of our DGSA packages is individually tailored to suit your requirements, both regulatory and financially.
The first step is to figure out whether you need a DGSA service or not. In most of the cases difficult to give the answer on the phone. So the second step is to visit your site(s) for an initial survey. The cost of the consultancy depends on the amount of work involved which can only be truly assessed at this initial survey. It could be three different outcomes:
1. You may not require appointing a DGSA. Nothing to do.
2. Your business needs time to time visit and advice. However, where you do determine that you are not required to appoint a DGSA if your enterprise carries out any activities involving the carriage of dangerous goods, it is highly recommended that you seek advice or guidance from a qualified DGSA from time to time as required
3. Your enterprise deeply involved in activities includes the consignment, carriage or the related packing, loading, filling or unloading, of dangerous goods. You need one or more DGSA.
After all, we provide our no obligation quotation.
If you decide to cooperate with us, a contract will be prepared about our agreement.
Our DGSA consultancy contents the following services:
-Monitoring compliance with the law.
-Advising the employer with regards Dangerous Goods.
-Access to a QUALIFIED DANGEROUS GOODS SAFETY ADVISER to answer any questions or queries.
-Operating Sheet suits your individual requirements such as:
- – Emergency procedures
- – Vehicle and PPE checking procedures
- – How to calculate load thresholds
- – How to check compatibility of mixed loads
- – How to label goods correctly
- – How to complete dangerous goods documentation
- – and much more
-Preparing an annual report of the employer’s activities.
-Preparation of the security plan in accordance with ADR 126.96.36.199 for those dangerous goods designated as “high consequence dangerous goods.”
-Monitoring of a range of procedures and safety measures.
-Investigating and compiling reports on any accidents or emergencies.
–Newsletter detailing forthcoming legislation changes, articles, and other relevant information.
-Advising on the potential security aspects of transport.
Ask our free initial survey for free.
-If you are not sure whether you need DGSA or not.
-If you are not sure, your business is 100% compliant.
-If you are not sure, your company currently use the cheapest but still legal solutions such as packaging, labelling, means of transport, etc.
-You don’t know how to set up a “Training, Applying, Checking” system to avoid any legal proceedings or penalties.
We provide these answers for FREE now.
All you have to do is contact us, and we will visit you at a prearranged time.